PMAX FILTERS – “GOOD for ENGINES”
Proven to maintain lower exhaust temperatures with better reliability.
PMAX FILTERS – “GOOD for BUSINESS”
Proven to reduce maintenance costs and prevent excessive fuel consumption.
- Engines with OEM air filters, copper gauze or cloth wrap
- PMAX FILTERS are easily cleaned for thousands of hours continuous use
- Dirty turbochargers, Low boost pressure, Smokey exhausts, Higher service costs
- Dirty air coolers, Reduced air flow, High exhaust temps, Increased fuel consumption, Reduced power output, Higher maintenance costs
- Engines with PMAX FILTERS unique pleated design
- Clean turbochargers, High boost pressures, Lower maintenance and service costs
- Clean air coolers, More air flow, Cleaner exhausts, Low exhaust temps, Better fuel consumption Better power output, Lower maintenance costs
LOWER RUNNING COSTS INCREASED ENGINE EFFICIENCY
PMAX FILTERS present over 700% more surface area to inlet than conventional coarse gauze filters. The basic design of conventional filters has not improved in more than 60 years of turbocharger development.
Unlike conventional filters, PMAX FILTERS arrest exhaust fumes, dust, oil and salt particles, yet still supply sufficient air to run slow and medium speed diesel engines at maximum efficiency.
Manufactured and available internationally, PMAX water washable filters are designed to provide many thousands of hour’s service.
PMAX FILTERS are easily fitted to: Slow, Medium and High-Speed Diesel Engines.
PMAX FILTERS achieve cost savings and reduced impact on the environment through:
- Reduced fuel consumption and cleaner exhausts
PMAX FILTERS reduce the internal build-up of contaminants that restrict airflow and cause a subsequent rise in fuel consumption.
- Reduced maintenance
Less build-up means less frequent need to remove charge air coolers for cleaning, minimising downtime.
- Greater engine efficiency and reliability
Cleaner, less restricted air paths provide consistently lower exhaust temperatures, so engines deliver maximum power with less risk of burnt exhaust valves.
- Less component wear
With PMAX FILTERS, there are fewer abrasive particles in the charge air to damage pistons, piston rings, cylinder liners, valves and valve seats.
- Environmentally friendly
PMAX FILTERS are water washable for many years trouble-free service and keep engines running efficiently with cleaner exhausts.
- Environmentally responsible
PMAX FILTERS provide a 100% air seal to effectively catch pollutants, unlike copper gauze or cheap throw-away wraps.
PMAX FILTERS suit all engines including:
Akasaka, Bergen, Caterpillar, Cummins, Daihatsu, Deutz, EMD, General Electric, Gotaverken, Hanshin, MaK, MAN, MAN B&W Alpha, Mirrlees Blackstone, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, MTU, Nigata, NohabPolar, Pielstick, Ruston, Stork Werkspoor, Sulzer, Wartsila, Wichmmann, Yanmar